Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Just a Little Hello

Okay, things are slowing down a bit thanks to my last order of scrabble tiles not coming in. I got a letter from my supplier saying they were out and did not get stock back until the 18th, so they canceled it (jerks!). I finally re-ordered, but I also decided I would test out a new kind. It's from a box set called "Onyx Scrabble" which is a black stained scrabble tile with silver letters. I thought those would be perfect for the World of Warcraft tiles and I found them after about a half hour of internet searching for the same price as my normal ones cost. (I guess charging an arm and a leg is appropriate but I refused to settle! I like a good bargain!) Yay for internet senses! So, I expect to see them come in Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Still...I am itching to get started. In the meantime, I will make some copies of the tile prints I want and get them cut out and prepped. I am hoping that my Kinko's man is there. He seems to be the only one who can download all the files and size them to fit multiple images on one sheet. If not, it takes a LOT longer to explain to the newbies that YES it can be done and NO it doesn't need to be shipped to a special center to pay 50 bucks for it to be resized, lol. It seems when I tell them who it was who DID do it for me, they all roll their eyes and say the same thing,..."Oh, that it explains it, yea- he's our computer genius." I kinda feel bad I keep forgetting his name, lol.

I am going to experiment a bit and see if I like a rounded corner edge of a few extras I have. Anyways, progress is good right? I have a few spelling mistakes on some of the WoW pendants to fix that were never put up due to that brain fart, and I have some special personalized ones as well for another customer. I am thinking of offering personalized initials, but I am going to wait to see how this new resin reacts and looks. I am actually extremely excited about it.

So, I'll be lounging today with me and my upset tummy, (yes, not feeling 100% today...I think I am allergic to family get togethers, lol), in front of my photoshop doing some last minute details with pendants. I do have to go pick up some food at the store for lunch for me and the little one and I may go to the craft store with her to look at some paper. (And she LOVES shopping...ah, that's my little girl!) Summing up, more to come and everyone...have the HAPPIEST HOLIDAY AND A GREAT NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. THIEF ALERT! THIS PERSON IS AN ASSHOLE AND TOOK MY MONEY ON ETSY AND NEVER SHIPPED MY ITEM! NOW SHE IS HIDING AND REFUSING TO GIVE ME A REFUND WHAT A THIEVING PIECE OF SHIT! GO TO HER ETSY SHOP SEE FEEDBACK AND FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME!

    ReplyDelete