Sunday, December 13, 2009

A Little Excitement To Be Shared

Yay! I have some new pendants in development. (Everyone squeal with me!) I've also discovered a new type of resin that is apparently a lot harder, or tougher, surface when cured. I've learned that combining it in equal parts with what I use now will give it a LOT more durability. And I like that! Not that they are horrible now...but they are prone to some scratching if not stored safely when not in wear. So, this should help lots. I have more contemporary floral and texture designs, kermit, animal (muppets), Godzilla, more animals, landscapes, serene scenes, Dexter and his sister, paintings, angels, well...I'm a little excited! (jumps up and down)

So, I'd say in about the next week to wek and a half I should have enough prepped to sell. I know, I know...such a meanie to tell you goodies are coming and make you wait, right? I'm gonna try and push em out by the end of the week...but I'm not crossing my fingers. I never want to sacrifice quality. I may have half a batch done, but not all of them...just too darn many. So...

If you guys could have any picture on a pendant...what would you want? Anything you guys want to see?

1 comment:

  1. DONT BE STUPID AND GIVE THIS LYING THIEF ANY OF YOUR MONEY BECAUSE YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE ITEM YOU BUY! SHE STOLE FROM ME ON ETSY AND HAS BEEN IGNORING MY EMAILS AND PAY PAL'S DISPUTE EMAILS YET SHE CONTINUES TO "SELL" AND STEAL MONEY FROM UNSUSPECTING PEOPLE! THIEF THIEF THIEF! FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME FOR DOCUMENTATION ITS ALL THERE ON HER ETSY FEEDBACK!

    ReplyDelete