Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Studio





And here is a sneak peek at my "studio" which is kind of a jumbled, slightly organized mess, lol. (I also do scrapping on occasion so it just kinda...merged!) Anyways, it's in the corner of my basement with lots of lighting and lamps. I love the scrapbook storage turning unit. Holds all my pens, scissors, glue, and random things and the drawers under holds my chain necklaces, bails, ribbons, package labels, keychain rings and more...all in their own compartment. Who designed it gets five stars from me!

When I create the pendants, I use a special type of epoxy on the top of the image to give it a glass dome effect, but I have to bake them in low enough heat to seal it well. So I got this cheap little toaster oven that bakes em perfect. (Though you have to have the aluminum pan on the bottom part to disperse the heat or you fry the pendants...yup, that was a fun learning experience!)

Anyways, though you guys might enjoy a quick look! (Who doesn't like pictures?)

1 comment:

  1. THIEF THIEF THIEF THE ONLY REASON YOU CAN AFFORD ALL THIS IS BECAUSE YOU USE ETSY AS YOUR SCAMMING PLATFORM AND YOU STEAL FROM PEOPLE WHO BUY FROM YOU AND SEND YOU MONEY IN GOOD FAITH! I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK YOU STUPID THIEVING BITCH!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete